Abharan Privacy Policies
Abharan does not intend to derive the user’s identity with data collection, unless the personal data is provided by you. The data that you submit voluntarily on the website while completing the forms, is saved on our server. Other data is collected automatically. We use this data to provide a safe, efficient, and customized experience to the website visitor. Based upon your behavior on our site, we track certain information about you. This information is used in researching our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This data gives information on the source from where the visitors enter the website as well the various pages that the visitor browses on our site. Information on the browser, devices used and the IP addresses are also derived.
During your transaction with our website, we collect your credit / debit card number, credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and bank details. We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. We do use your contact information to send you SMS, WhatsApp messages, offers etc. based on your previous browsing and your interests.
USE OF INFORMATION
Abharan may use the information in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To promote a safe service to measure consumer interest in our products and services
- To detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails/SMS/WhatsApp messages regarding your order or other products and services.
- To troubleshoot problems, resolve disputes and to collect money
- To enforce our terms and conditions and customize your experience
- And as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information and identify the user.
We employ stringent security measures on our website to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We offer the use of a secure server, during times when you change or access your account information. We adhere to strict security guidelines, in order to protect your information under our possession, against unauthorized access.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.